You will need:
- Plexi-glass in the dimensions
- Height = 250 millimeters
- Width = 980 millimeters
- A visit at your local hard-ware store
- The hood comes up and down easily, no need to remove the
shield. I have attached it to my roll-bar. I got the
attatching points by welding a regular piece of iron to
- The shield is made in plexi-glass, 6 millimeter. Cost is
neglectabile. Then, two aluminium strips 2 millimeter
thick and 40 millimeter high holds it the plexi in a firm
- Then a pair of door hangers from the local hardware
store did it. I used dome nuts to make it look better ( I
think it looks great).
- I'm retired and years over 60, so this shield helps us
to go on driving even in cold weather
- It is fixed at the B-pillar with self locking bolts and
May the photos speak for them
selfes! So, now you may enjoy your Duetto even in
wintertime! The measures are in cm. Use you Duetto to get the
To attach the reel for the security
belt, there is support from factory.
The base at the rear.
The loop, not needed if you use the
Tha base at the B-pillar
What about a red 3-ňoimt set?